Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Skyrim Nails

Posted by Henna by Swapna at Tuesday, December 03, 2013


Hello all the geeks out there!! I made these nails inspired by one of my favorite game:  The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. Those who haven't played it yet or don't know about it, I would like to give some explanation.

In this game, you can choose your character, customize them according to your wish. It is an action-role playing game. I went for Wood Elf. You get some extra skills and powers. I got to command animals and resist disease & poison by 50 %.

On my nails, I made a Skyrim logo and a Dragon born on second. :) The middle finger nail have dragon symbol which is on game cover and hand print with "we know" written at the bottom, is a message from Brotherhood, as an invitation to join them.

And on pinky nail, I had made a door symbol when quest is activated.

I am very happy with the result and with the game too ;-) Thank you so much for having a look. What do you think? You can buy them too,  here.



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Swap That Nail Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review